Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blessings in Disguise

Life is not at all that bad. After our break up (yes, we just broke up about 2 months ago), I found myself walking alone. Doing stuffs alone. Thinking and laughing alone. Well, those are just the things that I fear, things that I really do not know if I can really handle. Gladly, I'm not really alone now. :)

After that turning point in my life, I then realize the importance of other things. I realized that I have a family. I have good friends. I have best friend. I have God. You see? I'm not really alone. Because they are with me. I cannot imagine how things would turn out if I do not have them with me. I think I can still survive though, but I know, it would be a lot harder. God has given me blessings in disguise. ;)

I thank God for my family, for supporting me in ways they can, for being my stronghold, a home I can always return to.

I thank God for my friends, for listening to me, for giving me advises, for enjoining me to their hangouts, for being my next family, my ministry.

I thank God for my four friends, for caring for me, for the joy and for the company. I really appreciate it, and I am just glad that I have you with me.

I thank God for my bestfriends, for making me laugh most of the time, for keeping me up every time I stumble, for giving me the inspiration to go on, for being my cage, most especially, for staying with me despite all the troubles that I am facing. I am blessed to have you.

I thank my God, for constantly reminding me of His love, for being my strength and my fortress, for giving me another life, a new adventure to start with. His plans are beyond my grasp, His thoughts are above my thoughts. He is my life driver, stirring me to the path that He wanted me to be. Cheers to my Lord!

No comments: