Sunday, September 13, 2009

"Thank God, He has already mastered the art of recycling"

On my way to work, I saw a piece of used, worn, plastic spoon along the sidewalk. It is used, it is worn, and it plastic. From the looks of it, I can say that its previous owner exhausted the use of it. And so, he/she threw the spoon away. But what bothers me a lot is, this is made of plastic!!! Come on, year 2020 will come and this plastic spoon will still be plastic spoon... Maybe quite deformed by that time. What am I pointing at? I just wanted to say that this piece of scrap should be disposed properly. Love our environment. People nowadays... (sigh)

I then realized how blessed I am. Several times, my life ended as being a piece of scrap. My fingers are not enough to count the number of times I failed. But still, I am here. Alive. Doing stuffs. Why? Here's my secret.... I am recycled. Yes, I am. I know my life is a piece of scrap. But I am still functional, for other purposes perhaps. God kept on recycling me. He kept on putting me to good use again and again. He had the choice to dispose me to garbage or just throw me away, but He didn't. I admit, I am not perfect. Honestly, I still fail. But I really thank God, He has already mastered the art of recycling. I know that He will make use of me, in other ways.

If you feel that your life is a piece of scrap, be grateful and rejoice. God will use you for something good. Believe me. He's a genius! ;-)


No comments: