Friday, November 20, 2009

Wind Chronicles : light and shade

v> i'm leaving..
o> what??? you cannot leave me alone here...
v> why not?
o> because we coexist. it's a fact.
v> well fact that, i hate that fact.. i really needed space! is it really that hard to understand?
o> oh...you can move there, but not too far away.
v> that's not space!!
o> what do you need again?
v> forget it! *sigh*
o> i forgot to ask, what's your name again?
v> do i need to tell you?
o> of course!
v> okay.. i'll tell you next time. (damn! why can't i just leave this one!)
o> i heard that! you cannot leave me because i know you care for me.
v> are you sure of that?
o> i just know. by the way, i need a name.
v> i don't have, so don't ask me for one.
o> i see.. i'll get one for you.

These guys are quite annoying... they keep on bugging me. i hope i can dispatch them one of these days.

No comments: