Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Twisted

December 17, 2009
9:20 am...

Just a few days before Christmas.. yeah, the most celebrated event of the year draws near, faster on each passing day. I acknowledge that this coming Christmas is a lot different from my previous years. I've got to get myself adaptive for the new atmosphere. I think it's not that hard, I am quite flexible, if you know what I mean. Like a chameleon, I'm fond of adjusting to my environment in order to survive. More or less, I envision myself adjusting again. I'll find my own joy in my new world. That's a skill, or a talent, or maybe... a gift. I tend to bloom where I'm planted.

Adapting to the changes, making my own Christmas wishlist, clouding my mind with the things that I can do to make other people happy... these are the things that I'm looking forward to...in my quite odd, different Christmas :)

No comments: